Creating a CTF in Integris G2
- Log in
- Choose ‘Administration’ from the top left menu options
- Choose ‘Import & Export’ from the box that appears below
- Select CTF Export
- You now enter a wizard of steps to move through.
- Choose ‘General Transfer’ option – NOT School to school transfer, click Next
- Select Export Destination as ‘666/LLLL – Home LEA’
- .Now add All students to be included in the file, click the ‘circle with a +’ on the right of the blank student list. A new window appears:
- Leave all fields as blank so only ‘Roll Status = Current is highlighted’, then click ‘Find’ on the bottom right.
- Search results will be listed, if it looks like all students are chosen click ‘Select’ on the bottom right again
- This takes you back to the Student Selection screen and all pupils should be listed in the window.
- On the top right click ‘Select All’ and then ‘Next’
- Untick all the boxes apart from ‘Basic Details’, ‘SEN Details’, ‘Student Address’ and ‘Key Stage Assessments’. Then click ‘Next’
- Finally, click the ‘Download Now’ button and save the file to a location you can access. E.g. memory stick, network drive, etc.
- The file is saved as a zip folder so the file inside will need to be extracted before it can be imported into CM.
You have now successfully created a CTF file. To import this into Classroom Monitor, refer to Classroom Monitor set up instructions.
If you have any queries, please contact us.
CTF Import into Classroom Monitor
Creating a CTF in SIMS.net
Creating a CTF in CMIS Facility