Customise Classroom Monitor for your school
Classroom Monitor aims to be a flexible tool to meet your school's assessment needs. For this reason, we provide a number of ways that you can customise it to better suit your requirements. Customisation tasks are always carried out through the admin login.
The Customisation Tool provides a straightforward way of editing and creating curriculums for use in your school. Depending on your Classroom Monitor subscription, this may already be included or be available at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
Please visit the Customisation Tool help pages for guidance on how you can customise or create your school's assessment framework(s).
There are some other customisation tasks that you may want more information about:
- Set your Homepage Favourites: Set the subjects and timeframe used for the Classroom Monitor Favourite graphs on all users' homepages.
- Customise subjects/objectives: If you don't have the customisation tool, you can follow this guidance to edit the objectives that appear in your markbooks.
- Customise assessment terminology: Edit the markbook terminology and scoring methods for the Rising Stars Progression Framework.
- Customise your report template: Create a bespoke report template for your school.
- Add additional reporting Items: Add items to include in your reports.