Refining your setup
You will need to be logged in as the school admin user to carry out these tasks.
- Import assessment data: Import statutory and/or other prior assessment data into Classroom Monitor.
- Setting homepage favourites: Choose the options for the graphs that are displayed on each user's homepage.
- Customising assessment frameworks: Customise the assessment frameworks to meet your school's needs.
- User management: Create users that weren't automatically generated at account setup (e.g. SLT with no class teacher responsibilities, PPA teachers, teaching assistants), change user permission and groups associated with users.
- Group management: Create groups that aren't in your MIS - for small guided intervention groups or ability sets.